Volunteers Wanted: Trafford Planning Commission
LOCATION: 414 Brinton Avenue, Trafford, PA 15085
START DATE: July 06th, 2021
Search our site:
The Planning Commission duties include but are not limited to:
- Hold public hearings and meetings as needed
- Review subdivision and land development plans proposed within the borough
- Prepare, recommend, and administer subdivision, land development, and planned residential development regulations, as set forth in the Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code
- Make recommendations to the Council on proposed amendments to ordinances, in relation to planning and zoning
- Fulfill the duties and obligations imposed by the Planning Code
The borough currently has two vacant seats for the Planning Commission with terms expiring December 31, 2022.
Letters of interest should be submitted to Trafford Borough, P.O. Box 196, Trafford, PA 15085, by Wednesday, August 28th. Please contact the borough office at (412) 372-7652 with any questions or concerns.