Trafford Council Reorganizes
START DATE: October 25th, 2021
START DATE: November 03rd, 2021
Search our site:
Trafford Borough Council held it’s PA state mandated reorganization meeting Monday, January 6, 2020 and unanimously voted to reappoint Councilman Kris Cardiff as their Council President.
Council then selected Steve Perovich to serve as Vice-President.
Council President Cardiff’s first order of business was to announce and assign chairs to a new committee structure that he has been working on for over a year.
The new Trafford Council Structure:
- Councilman Kris Cardiff, President
- Councilman Steve Perovich, Vice-President, Chair of Community & Economic Development Committee. Co-Chair of Parks & Recreation Committee.
- Councilwoman Leslie Peters: Chair of Parks & Recreation Committee. Co-Chair of Community & Economic Development Committee.
- Councilman Chris Corrales: Chair of General Government & Finance Committee. Co-Chair of Public Safety Committee.
- Councilman Zack Cole: Chair of Public Safety Committee. Co-Chair of General Government & Finance Committee.
- Councilman Ralph Deabner: Chair of Planning, Property, & Ordinances. Co-Chair of Public Works & Sanitation Committee.
- Councilman Casey Shoub: Chair of Public Works & Sanitation Committee. Co-Chair of Planning, Property, & Ordinances Committee.