Trafford Borough Sewage Information
START DATE: September 21st, 2021
START DATE: September 27th, 2021
Search our site:
Under the direction of Trafford Borough Council to continue our efforts to be one of the most transparent municipalities in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, more in-depth information is available to sewage customers.
Billing rates and information is currently available on the Trafford Borough website by clicking the button below:
Recently, the borough has released a letter to the Trafford Borough Residents, Property Owners, and Business Owners offering a more in-depth explanation regarding the following:
- In-depth explanation of the sewage billing process
- Understanding Maintenance and Debt Fees
- PennVest Loan and Mandated Projects
- On April 9, 2014, an open house pertaining to the PennVest Sewage Project was held in the Manchester Room for the purpose of outlining the five separate sanitary sewer projects and to answer any questions.
- Grant secured by the borough in 2014 in the amount of $1,847,642.00 to help assist with funding the mandated repairs. The total project cost was $4,662,970.87
- PennVest (Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority) Loan: $2,815,328.87. The loan is due to be paid in full by February of 2047. The annual loan payment is $108,646.32
- Recent Borough Sewage News
- Sewage Bill Example
Trafford Borough Council Meetings are typically held the first Tuesday of each month. The public is encouraged to participate and the schedule can be found on the borough website by clicking the button below:
Meeting dates for the year are typically approved during the prior December or current year January regular meeting. Meeting dates are subject to change but official notice will be published in the council approved newspaper and typically posted to the borough website and official social media.
Any questions may be addressed by contacting the borough office or any member of council. The council member directory can be viewed by clicking the link below: