START DATE: October 25th, 2021
START DATE: November 03rd, 2021
Search our site:
With the Independence Day holiday quickly approaching, the borough of Trafford’s foremost concern (as with any other day of the year) is the safety of our community.
Just because the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has recently changed it’s laws in regards to sales of fireworks it may not necessarily pertain to use of fireworks.
Please be mindful of the safety of yourself and others around you.
Be respectful of your neighbors.
Q: What are the restrictions on where Fireworks can be used?·
- They cannot be ignited or discharged on a public or private property without express permission of the property owner.·
- They cannot be discharged from or within a motor vehicle or building.·
- They cannot be discharged toward a motor vehicle or building.·
- They cannot be discharged within 150 feet of an occupied structure, whether or not a person is actually present.·
- They cannot be discharged while the person is under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance, or another drug.
- Also, it is recommended that you check with your local municipality, as you may also be subject to applicable local ordinances.
Trafford Borough Police Department will be on the lookout for those that violate the law.
Trafford Borough Code regarding use of fireworks can be found at this website:
Information regarding the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Fireworks Safety and Regulations can be found at this website:
Federal ATF Regulations Regarding Fireworks can be found at this website: