Coronavirus: Official Statement from the Borough of Trafford
START DATE: August 30th, 2021
Search our site:
Residents of Trafford,
As we are all aware, there is currently an outbreak of Coronavirus throughout the world.
Trafford Borough takes the health and safety of all citizens very seriously.
As a reminder we would like to share communications and tips from the CDC and PEMA which may aid in preventing the spread of viruses.
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people when YOU are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Get checked by a physician if you begin to feel symptoms of the virus.
- Symptoms can include:
- Shortness of breath
For more information and more tips to protect your family, friends, and community please visit